Slider

Friday, May 2, 2014

I've never been good at introductory posts-- I prefer to jump right into things-- but I thought I'd say a little about why I started this blog. My interest in photography that began about 4 years ago concurrently renewed my interest in beauty-- something about viewing things through a lens and trying to find beauty in the natural world made me even more interested in finding and enhancing it in human beings! I love researching and trying out new products and in my head I've always made little reviews for new things as I was trying them. I thought I might as well help out anyone who happened to stumble across this blog by putting them down in print. So welcome to my little corner of the web, you beautiful person, you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs